- Today0 comment(s)Via Bologna 84 created his/her biography
- Today0 comment(s)72 St Denys Road created his/her biography
- Yesterday0 comment(s)41 Thirsk Road created his/her biography
- Yesterday0 comment(s)Bleibtreustrasse 87 created his/her biography
- Yesterday0 comment(s)uvw185 created his/her biography
- Yesterday0 comment(s)Majical Cloudz created his/her biography
1 of 9
2 of 9
3 of 9
4 of 9
5 of 9
6 of 9
7 of 9
8 of 9
9 of 9
Normally we don't quote You Tube comments here, but kudos to TeethRecords for the following: "Calm down George. You can do better than Ke$ha."
It is, in fact a girl out of the Tawny Kitaen/Stacy Q mold of Eighties blonde (meets a little bit o' Ke$ha) that comes between George and his best friend, who bonded so at the end of this video's prequel, "Five Seconds". As Twin Shadow's George Lewis Jr. told us in last week's Face Time, not only were both videos directed by Keith Musil, after a preface to George's novella Night of the Silver Sun, but they were both shot in the same 48-hour period couple of months back in Los Angeles.
At first it's a little unclear what's pissing George's character: that his buddy got the girl? or that she took his friend away from his side? In any case, Mr. Lewis get his in the end. Unless of course, there's still to come a part 3. So what's the takeaway here, that girls mess up everything? That works.
What definitely works is another fine track from a brand new album that is full of them. Be sure to check out Face Time with George. And for now, watch our NV Music Video of the Day, "Patient" from Twin Shadow.